Custom Information Technology SolutionsAccessAgility provides customized information technology and management consulting solutions.
- Your Vision and Goals: We'll consult in depth with you about precisely what you want and your short- and long-term goals and devise strategies for achieving them, so that your choices are based on your goals, time frame and budget -- now and in the future.
- On Time and On Budget: Once we know what you have in mind, we'll give you a written proposal for your project, and we'll complete it on time and on budget. Our step-by-step procedure ensures that you get precisely what you want.
- Access Our Expertise and Experience: Our team provides customers the innovation, creativity, and forward thinking they need to drive business faster than ever. We achieve results because we don’t just know how to do things, we know how to do them right.
Commercial and Federal FocusedSuccessful track record of delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- AccessAgility is based out of the Washington, DC metro area and provides IT and Cyber Security solutions.
AccessAgility supports government organizations such as FAA, DHS, VA, NGA and DoD. We provide government and commercial organizations with consulting and program management support for systems design and integration, systems and network administration, data center operations and security.
Our Cyber Security services include certification and accreditation, network event detection, incident response, electronic countermeasures, vulnerability assessments, security program and policy development.
In addition to our systems integration work using best of breed products and best practices for wired and wireless network security, AccessAgility also develops and markets on premise and cloud based information security products for government and commercial clients.
- We offer consulting services to help our clients transition their existing systems to emerging technologies that improve effectiveness, enhance productivity, and deliver new services to their end users.
- Our team is comprised of networking industry professionals with unmatched sales, marketing, and engineering experience in the areas we provide our services. We share enthusiasm for great products and services and are willing to put the effort into truly doing things right.
Current and Past ProjectsListed below are some of our federal and commercial projects.
- Project manage and deploy over a thousand sensors for a nationwide federal government cyber security project at over sixty locations.
- Design and implement an outdoor wireless network providing blanket WiFi coverage to one of the most popular US Air Force morale, welfare, and recreation parks.
- Provide subject matter expert consulting services to the Transportation Security Administration regarding wireless intrusion detection.