Use WiFi Survey to perform WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n speed tests and site surveys of indoor and outdoor networks. We’ve integrated iPerf3 client and server with the app, allowing placements of speed test markers on a floor plan. The iPerf3 client/server is compatible with WiFiPerf and iPerf3 apps.
Achieve signal collection in dBm by using an agent running on a non-iOS smartphone, tablet, or computer that sends RSSI information to the app via an IP connection.
- Add floor plan images to project from device camera, image library, or Dropbox
- Copy/Clone projects
- Scale floor plan using touch interface
- Measure area of a floor plan or select areas using touch interface to draw outline
- Limit heat map generation to a defined area using touch interface to draw the area
- Place WiFi and WiFi sensor markers
- Place computer room, electrical/POE, and router/switch markers on floor plan
- Document WiFi or WiFi sensor location using device camera
- Draw cabling paths, the app will measure the distance and include it in reports with total length
- Generate signal and speed test heat maps
- Internet download speed test
- Internal/Custom web server download speed test
- Multiple markers/icons to help document existing and planned networks
- Enter data into app using device camera and barcodes
- Flexible reports can include all items placed on floor plan or select information
- Reports in HTML format, allowing editing and custom text
- Export report via email or Dropbox
- Many more...